• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

raws are going from $80 to $100, the days of finding non-beater copies in shops are almost gone.

Wasn't Branget buying these last weekend for $40 during his "all Saga" fest last weekend? How is it possible that the valuation has realistically increased that much in a week? Seems kind of artificial to me.

raws are going from $80 to $100, the days of finding non-beater copies in shops are almost gone.

Wasn't Branget buying these last weekend for $40 during his "all Saga" fest last weekend? How is it possible that the valuation has realistically increased that much in a week? Seems kind of artificial to me.

eBay

I think Thosebackpages picked up something that has a preview of saga in it. It wasn't a comic but I remember he a sales thread here about a week ago where he snapped that up in a hurry.

You are correct Sir

BD25D523-47CB-4F74-B3A3-CE9C233A0DB2-158-0000003932A99BEF.jpg

Ya that's exactly what I grabbed lol minus the poster

i think he was selling them for $40.00

I know they have a lot of books that come in, but i'm amazed at the amount of errors that happen on labels. And the fact they make you pay for them to correct it? Ugh.

They don't - CGC corrects erroneous labels free of charge.

:hi: Hi Mike! Do you know if they cover shipping to and from as well? If that's the case, I'll call up, talk to Mike and send in my to slabs to get them corrected... :wishluck:

I don't think they cover shipping to CGC, but they've always covered return shipping for me. I usually just drop the error books off at a show or send them in with another submission.

They also cover shipping to CGC.

^^

I still might. ;)

^^

I still might. ;)

I hate when you play coy.