• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

And please tell me you have some for sale. :wishluck:

Sorry, no covers. But it sounds like you've done quite well for yourself already! (thumbs u

I try. :) Do you have yours posted anywhere?

And please tell me you have some for sale. :wishluck:

Sorry, no covers. But it sounds like you've done quite well for yourself already! (thumbs u

I try. :) Do you have yours posted anywhere?

I have some of my Y:TLM art posted in my CAF gallery (link in sig). Here's a direct link to the Y art:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=21132

Damn shame there's no OA for SAGA.

I have to ask. Did you really turn down 7 figures for #1?

Seven figures is $1M! I would not turn that down, lol!

Or, if you're including the two figures to the right of the decimal, then yes:P I have turned down several five figure offers. Not saying the cover is worth that, just that I like it too much to sell.

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

Good old Braggy - still getting pizzy when he isn't the forums greatest prophet.

Nico says :hi:

Covers would start at $3K

Pages would probably be in the $300 area for the low enders

SAGA appears to be hot enough that covers could very start at $3K. That's toward the upper end for new pen/ink covers.

But I would suspect there would be pages under $200. Any pages with main characters would be more, but non-main pages probably wouldn't be $300.

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

Good old Braggy - still getting pizzy when he isn't the forums greatest prophet.

Nico says :hi:

:facepalm:

What about a painted cover?

Depends on the artist and subject. On the high end, an Alex Ross cover could be five figures ($10K+) for the right character(s).

For SAGA...if Fiona actually painted the covers, I'd say they'd be around $4-5K. But only because the series is so hot right now. The #1 and RRP would go for more.

I love Saga and I'm on the border of sending a few 2nd prints to Troy to have blanks put on them so that I can do recreations of some of my favorites. A 'sketch' cover recreation w/ just clean inks would be intense.