• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I feel your pain! Sorry to hear that. I noticed with my orders for some reason they use boards that have bent/dented corners. Very fustrating! This is the reason I'm ending my pre-orders with them.

Fufat70

Mine too!! They replied back that it sounded like damage from shipping. So I ship them back and they make an insurance claim on the books?? IDK

Edited by zekebarrett

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

:o

In that case, I might have needed to call Nico to represent my case, as I believe he is a lawyer (surprised?). Probably wouldn't win any verdicts, but the courtroom drama would be worth it.

Seth

Yeah, might not want to get Nico involved here ... :ohnoez:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gsidiropolis&ftab=AllFeedback

Wow, this is sad. I hope the dude is ok, health-wise and all...

This. Seriously.

We all have a collective dislike for him, but this just isn't "normal". You don't just have someone all of a sudden not send any of his last ~10 items or so on eBay, plus his health was at risk if I recall correctly.

As much as I enjoyed partaking in calling out his general stupidity, I really hope he's ok.

I'm pretty sure its immediate family,not him.

I only mention this as he posted that himself sometime back.

Hope things work out for the guy and his family.

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

:o

In that case, I might have needed to call Nico to represent my case, as I believe he is a lawyer (surprised?). Probably wouldn't win any verdicts, but the courtroom drama would be worth it.

Seth

Yeah, might not want to get Nico involved here ... :ohnoez:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gsidiropolis&ftab=AllFeedback

Wow, this is sad. I hope the dude is ok, health-wise and all...

This. Seriously.

We all have a collective dislike for him, but this just isn't "normal". You don't just have someone all of a sudden not send any of his last ~10 items or so on eBay, plus his health was at risk if I recall correctly.

As much as I enjoyed partaking in calling out his general stupidity, I really hope he's ok.

+1

Nico was a bit off in some ways, but he was still a member of the collecting fraternity. Hope things turn around for him. :wishluck:

Yes! - yes it did!

It didn't help that Nico was living in it at the time - the office,not the tree lol

I'm a little skeptical of the possible issues because he sold some comics making that claim. I thought I was helping him out. He turned around and used the money to buy the same comics.

I'm a little skeptical of the possible issues because he sold some comics making that claim. I thought I was helping him out. He turned around and used the money to buy the same comics.

i believe, (if its the same guy i am thinking of), that his ebay auctions claimed he was trying to "sell quick" to raise funds for his mother's health

I also went into his ebay history, and found the first auction he posted it in. I then also showed he had spent over $1k buying OA (i think), since he started making that claim.

There was someone this was true about, i think it was him.

i believe, (if its the same guy i am thinking of), that his ebay auctions claimed he was trying to "sell quick" to raise funds for his mother's health

I also went into his ebay history, and found the first auction he posted it in. I then also showed he had spent over $1k buying OA (i think), since he started making that claim.

There was someone this was true about, i think it was him.

I remember that and as I can recall it was in fact Nico. I really hate doubting people iwhen they make those sort of claims but it is certainly not easy and if it is true then I wish him well, if not then...

I realize it may appear I have constant issues with with boardies and maybe I do. I have thousands of successful transactions annually and can count on one hand the number of problems I have encountered. I do not enjoy calling someone out but I certainly do not shy away from it.

Maybe I should spend some time listing all the good transactions.

I realize it may appear I have constant issues with with boardies and maybe I do. I have thousands of successful transactions annually and can count on one hand the number of problems I have encountered. I do not enjoy calling someone out but I certainly do not shy away from it.

Maybe I should spend some time listing all the good transactions.

I'm just glad you're back, sometimes you can be a downright turd in the punch bowl but these forums are hopping again and you bring some great stuff to the table. :headbang: I think I meant that as a compliment.