• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I love Saga and I'm on the border of sending a few 2nd prints to Troy to have blanks put on them so that I can do recreations of some of my favorites. A 'sketch' cover recreation w/ just clean inks would be intense.

I have a converted #3 troy blank being done soon by her. Can't be done fast enough.

Edited by Miso

I love Saga and I'm on the border of sending a few 2nd prints to Troy to have blanks put on them so that I can do recreations of some of my favorites. A 'sketch' cover recreation w/ just clean inks would be intense.

I have a converted #3 troy blank being done soon by her. Can't be done fast enough.

I just recently received a Tec and Batman #1 from the new 52 (later printings) from Troy and I cannot wait to do something on them. The Saga's will be pretty epic as well.

Whatever you do on the #3, please post it here asap!

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

Good old Braggy - still getting pizzy when he isn't the forums greatest prophet.

Nico says :hi:

:facepalm:

No really - aren't you going around telling other board members that I am Nico?

You know - Nico,another one that 'stiffed' you in a deal.Seems to happen a lot with you.

The same Nico that has two immediate family members who are desperately ill.

Why wouldyou want to drag a bloke into your little shizenhousen spat with me who is going through pergatory at the moment.

Classy stuff.

If you want to get something off your chest - PM me and lets not bore the other folk.

Back to Saga!

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

Good old Braggy - still getting pizzy when he isn't the forums greatest prophet.

Nico says :hi:

:facepalm:

No really - aren't you going around telling other board members that I am Nico?

You know - Nico,another one that 'stiffed' you in a deal.Seems to happen a lot with you.

The same Nico that has two immediate family members who are desperately ill.

Why wouldyou want to drag a bloke into your little shizenhousen spat with me who is going through pergatory at the moment.

Classy stuff.

If you want to get something off your chest - PM me and lets not bore the other folk.

Back to Saga!

Funny guy. :screwy:

Dang Midtown Comics!! I purchased Saga #8 and along with other stuff and they were all damaged in the bottom right corner. Even shipped in a box they still get damaged!! Two strikes on Midtown as both shipments have always had damage. ARGH!!

Dang Midtown Comics!! I purchased Saga #8 and along with other stuff and they were all damaged in the bottom right corner. Even shipped in a box they still get damaged!! Two strikes on Midtown as both shipments have always had damage. ARGH!!

welcome to my nightmare....they get it right just enough to keep me coming back.

maybe they sent you the ones i sent back to them :lol:

actually mine were all #7 i think that were dinged...all but 1....sent it via slow boat for a refund.

Edited by krighton