• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I realize it may appear I have constant issues with with boardies and maybe I do. I have thousands of successful transactions annually and can count on one hand the number of problems I have encountered. I do not enjoy calling someone out but I certainly do not shy away from it.

Maybe I should spend some time listing all the good transactions.

I'm just glad you're back, sometimes you can be a downright turd in the punch bowl but these forums are hopping again and you bring some great stuff to the table. :headbang: I think I meant that as a compliment.

I can be an . No doubt. I'll compare myself to the tabloids in the grocery aisle. Sometimes you can't help but look. ;)

Buyers market right now for ghost IMO. Overlooked. holding.

that's where my head is at too, i ended up with a second slabbed 9.8, and havent listed it yet, cause i think its a big sleeper within the run. A ton of people (as a fraction the whole) will never be able to own it.

If I can get my hands on a 9.8 ghost I would sell of 8 out of the 10 that I have

eBay sucks for saga slabs there is like 6 of them on there and 5 are #1s lol

Couple of 2nd and 5th prints but no 1st prints of 3-9. I know there is a #2 first

Print, but I'm not spending 23 bucks shipping from Canada

If I can get my hands on a 9.8 ghost I would sell of 8 out of the 10 that I have

Couple of 2nd and 5th prints but no 1st prints of 3-9. I know there is a #2 first

I check everyday for slabs of 3-9. No dice.

Its because there are very few graded yet.

They're on he way! lol

$23 from Canada? I charge that for 4 slabs.

They're on he way! lol

$23 from Canada? I charge that for 4 slabs.

I know, that's a 1/3 of the price of the book. I have to keep somewhat in my budget lol

Question:

Saga 7 Ghost, undervalued, given its print run compared to all other saga books (other than rrp)?

Discuss....

WD 101 Ghost cover was cool and unique.

The problem with doing a Saga Ghost is that it's very tough to top FS's fabulous covers, IMHO (and no disrespect to Mr Pope)

Question:

Saga 7 Ghost, undervalued, given its print run compared to all other saga books (other than rrp)?

Discuss....

The problem with doing a Saga Ghost is that it's very tough to top FS's fabulous covers, IMHO (and no disrespect to Mr Pope)

I am not a fan of the cover either. My comment was short, but my point was sort of like this:

Saga's print run continues to climb, after the rrp, saga 7 ghost is the lowest print run on the book. For collectors who want to own the whole run, I could see this being a tough book long term. Right now its easy to get, just wondering other peoples take on availability. (value is sort of a secondary consequence of that).

Its because there are very few graded yet.

Well there has to be a half decent amount of say 2-4 graded already, that was Atleast 4-7 months ago . Cgc can't be that backed up. Someone is hoarding them all !!!

Question:

Discuss....

I am not a fan of the cover either. My comment was short, but my point was sort of like this:

Saga's print run continues to climb, after the rrp, saga 7 ghost is the lowest print run on the book. For collectors who want to own the whole run, I could see this being a tough book long term. Right now its easy to get, just wondering other peoples take on availability. (value is sort of a secondary consequence of that).

I agree with you on that, although it may be a couple of years going forward before we see it.