• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Okay, I have not read this thread and have no idea what Saga is but based solely on how many pages this has gone, I'm going to download it right now from Comixology. I will be back to blame you all if it sucks.
l

You'll be in the modern buying section first looking to buy a set. (thumbs u

Okay, I have not read this thread and have no idea what Saga is but based solely on how many pages this has gone, I'm going to download it right now from Comixology. I will be back to blame you all if it sucks.
l

You'll be in the modern buying section first looking to buy a set. (thumbs u

Okay, it's loaded on the iPad. The first issue was free so that's a plus.

Edit and update:

I really enjoyed it. The first issue was well done for the start of a series. I'm going to download the trade now. For those here who haven't read Vaughan's Pride of Baghdad, I recommend it. Guess I'll be popping back in once I'm caught up. Thanks all.

Edited by Grails

Looking at eBay, I take it that I should go back for the nice copies of #1 (5th print) now as well.........

For cover price ?...Absolutely ! :headbang:

Yes. Looks like I will have to make another trip there shortly, unfortunately.......

Edited by kimik

I am not affiliated with this podcast, I just listen to it, but since I enjoy all things saga related, maybe some of you would like this as well..

http://www.panelsandpixels.com/our-new-saga-podcast-the-lying-cat-cast/

Looking forward to the next issue. I was able to snag a RRP before it went crazy from an online comic shop. I am pleased with the condition. Have a great day everybody.

I too just recently read this series. I'm kicking myself in the butt because I remember the girl at my LSC saying I really needed to check out the book when issue 1 came out. I passed on it when there were 50 copies on the shelf and my shop owner doesn't limit the number of copies you can buy. And now in the last 2-3 weeks I've bought 2 1st print sets after buying an Image First #1 and 2nd prints of 2-7.

I love this series. The story is great and the artwork has really grown on me. I hope this series goes at least 50 issues if not more. I missed out on Walking Dead for so long. I'm glad I'm not too far behind the curve in this one.

I remember BKV talking about how he was going to end the series if it wasn't popular.

He "would have ended [the series] with the two main characters dying on the rocketship launch pad in issue 5 if the series had not been successful"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_(comic_book)#Characters

BKV sure likes tragedies

glad that didn't happen though, and I am really excited for the infinite possibilites for adventure in this world.

Good. :applause:

Since they get our USA superheroes movies in the theater a week or so earlier before we do they can suck it. :P

Congrats on being my first notify. ^^

Edited by ItsJustRyan