• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! I actually had six more that came back fast track, and were sold for much less than current value. That would normally be depressing, but I'm trying to take a "glass half full" approach. ;)

And honestly, I'm not anxious to sell. I've been very bullish on the RRP's since day 1, and I'm happy to hold onto them for awhile. I have a feeling this book will only continue to increase in value, and I really enjoy owning them all. (OK, well...all of them 'cept for that ugly-*spoon* 9.4)!

God forbid the price on the saga RRP drops to about 600 bucks, and you sell all of them. You will lose possibly 20k !!! Think about it that way

Wait a sec. I was looking through my private messages and I must have deleted it. While I was at the front there were tons on RRP's being signed. I mean lots. Some people in line were upset that they were having so many books being signed. They were supposed to be for charity. Heck I almost asked to buy several.

Wait a sec. I was looking through my private messages and I must have deleted it. While I was at the front there were tons on RRP's being signed. I mean lots. Some people in line were upset that they were having so many books being signed. They were supposed to be for charity. Heck I almost asked to buy several.

Why do you think those books were done for a charity?

Because the guy said so. He even posted in this thread and sent me a private msg. I tried to reference the name but I deleted it.

I was near the front of the line of NYCC when they were signing and I remember someone asking that question and someone responded that it was for charity.

We tried to set up a private signing, and offered to pay them for their time. They politely declined, but said they would take the time to sign all of our books regardless. We did make a donation to CBLDF on BKV's behalf (or was it ACTOR? I can't remember)...but there was never any mention of a charity. We wanted to pay them both for their time, but they both graciously declined, so a donation on their behalf was the least we could do. Sounds like the "charity" rumor is just someone spreading misinformation, or a distorted version of the truth.