• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

They were all unsigned on Sunday unless you asked. She wasn't even at her booth most of the day, so you couldn't get them signed if you wanted.

I bought one on Sunday when she was not there. It was already signed.

its all personal taste i think. Registry sets definitely encourage yellows.

Some will always see any writing, as just "writing", even if its an associated person to the book.

I fall somewhere in between myself. I dont think silver age and older books should be signed, but that's my view.

Bronze and newer, sure, gett'er done.

Green is OK if it's for your personal collection that you had signed non witnessed. I do not think I would ever purchase a green label unless I was there and saw the book getting signed. SO, the chances of that happening. Slim to none.

Green is OK if it's for your personal collection that you had signed non witnessed. I do not think I would ever purchase a green label unless I was there and saw the book getting signed. SO, the chances of that happening. Slim to none.

I have two books I've thought about green labeling :whistle:

its all personal taste i think. Registry sets definitely encourage yellows.

Some will always see any writing, as just "writing", even if its an associated person to the book.

For me, it depends on the sig. I like signatures that I can actually read. If the signature looks like my 3 year old scribbled on the book, I'll pass. :sick:

I just want a copy but I missed out on the sales threads and not many people ship to the UK :(

On another note, I picked up a #1 5th print, #2 2nd print and 1st prints of 3 and 4 for a £1 each yesterday :) I'm still waiting on a slow delivery of some goodies but I did speak with Dan of Scott's Collectibles on Sunday who let me know what my first submissions were graded at. I'll wait till I see them though :wishluck: