• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

With people focusing on other comics, I'm glad Saga is going under the radar at my LCSs, I've been able to pick up 1st print back issues 3-7 for less than cover.

Clearly this has just been what I've been noticing near me.

Perhaps it's different elsewhere.

With people focusing on other comics, I'm glad Saga is going under the radar at my LCSs, I've been able to pick up 1st print back issues 3-7 for less than cover.

Shouldn't people be reading Batman in Gotham City? (shrug)

Shouldn't people be reading Batman in Gotham City? (shrug)

:roflmao: maybe that's why im finding the books

I rather have a 3 month break than a fill-in artist :baiting: I don't mind since these breaks are planned in-between arcs and not just late issues in the middle. The breaks suck but there are a lot of great comics to catch up on :popcorn:

11 is out ;)

Yes I know but I'm done though, said it months ago will still collect but not slabbed copies anymore

+1 that is what I did as well, except Issue covers I really love or new character introduced