• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Where are the 3 & 6

I knew someone would point that out

I submitted the 3 along with a few others, but it came back a 9.6 :cry:....and I didn't have a 6 that was worthy....

I'll get the 3 & 6, it just will have to wait a bit.

Prices for slabbed 9.8s are dropping a bit. So you can get a deal on them during the break. I wouldn't rush.

Especially during the break period. Everyone will rush off to the next hot Image book and Saga's prices will wane a little right before the August release date. Just my opinion however.

I agree with you! I'm planning on snagging a yellow rrp 9.8 to go with my blue during the break. Hopefully other people would be going HAM and crazy over east of west slabs and I can get a good deal.

I'm also planning on hoarding ghost variants.

Where are the 3 & 6

I submitted the 3 along with a few others, but it came back a 9.6 :cry:....and I didn't have a 6 that was worthy....

Prices for slabbed 9.8s are dropping a bit. So you can get a deal on them during the break. I wouldn't rush.

Especially during the break period. Everyone will rush off to the next hot Image book and Saga's prices will wane a little right before the August release date. Just my opinion however.

I agree with you! I'm planning on snagging a yellow rrp 9.8 to go with my blue during the break. Hopefully other people would be going HAM and crazy over east of west slabs and I can get a good deal.

I may buy more RRP Blues.

As time goes on, more and more are turning Yellow.

Where are the 3 & 6

I may buy more RRP Blues.

As time goes on, more and more are turning Yellow.

True that. I'm holding onto my Blue for sure.

Saga #1-6 Lets see what all the fuss and high prices are about….. I have to say I really enjoyed this book. I like the story, the vast array of strange characters and the art. This has been one book where I had to read the next issue, it is quite captivating that way.

Each character is unique and I can just imagine what each one of them would sound like, especially Prince Robot IV who I would imagine has an upper class English accent, to me BKV has actually written it to sound like that.

While I think some of the sex scenes & swearing is purely gratuitous, it doesn’t distract from the story BKV is telling. Looking forward to reading more!

I think the sex is purely to cause buzz...doesn't add anything to the story...no matter what Bkv says.

I only partially agree with this statement. I find the sex scenes do indeed play an important part of the character's flaws and motivation.

The first sex between Prince Robot IV and his wife shows an extremely flawed character, with huge insecurities. He uses his failures here to project towards the young couple in the form of hatred and prejudice. The last thing he wants to see is a couple with huge obstacles and immense differences succeed and love each other despite these things.

The sex between the central characters shows the bond they share, the connection they have and would explain to readers why they would continue to be together despite being chased. You (creative team)need to show why these characters do the things they do and make it believable.

I think the sex is purely to cause buzz...doesn't add anything to the story...no matter what Bkv says.

Or you're just not sharp enough to make the connections involving Prince Robot and his difficulty "performing with his wife," as mentioned earlier in this thread.