• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

So I assume Saga is doomed to the second page until issue #13 comes out in August? hm

The 2nd trade comes out when? July? That will give us a little mid-term fun. BUT, August is forever away!!

I guess I shall reread 1-12 back to back again :whee:

Pictures are fun!!

6343a0d0-e653-42b9-a521-1c7471a2edd1.jpg

saga1back.png

saga6front.png

saga6back.png

anyone know exactly how many she did like this? I have seen past sales of a Marko, the stalk, another liar cat, and somebody has Alana on the back of #7 here on the boards, (Wanna trade? hint hint) Anyone know if she did a The Will or The Will and liar cat combo would be sweet! anyways,

Cheers!

Nice pickups! I'm the one that has the #7 w/ Alana on the back. I'm keeping that one since alot of these sketches are on Issue #1. Not sure if you saga fans have been following the auctions but prices are really low right now. There was even an RRP sketch that sold for $960 and another RRP yellow label that ended $760 albeit, there was a reserve price.

If you are trying to stack up on saga and want to build a run. Now is the time.

Also, do any of you subscribe to Dre's service? I'm a new subscriber and I'm waiting on my books. Do you know when he normally ships them out? I understand he holds books to save on shipping, but my registry is thirsty .

I only buy trades now so I am only up to issue #6.

So why is the book taking 4 months off?

I haven't kept up with the news.

So why is the book taking 4 months off?

Taking a scheduled break to work on the next arc (I think).

Sometimes breaks are a good thing if it leads to arc that is worth the wait then I am all for it.

Yeah those Sagas are old news. I'll take them off your hands. Seriously though I've noticed a ton of SS Fiona's selling on the Bay. I think the duel sig is where it's at just too many Fiona's from the looks of it. Plus the down time....