• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I'm guessing that the #1 was the one a little below...cause a good NM of #1 should get you 125

lol cgc 9.8 maybe. raw 50-70.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=saga+1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

(thumbs u

The last SS RRP sold for 1200 on may 2nd, which has been pretty solid at that price since the end of 2012. The blue label peaked at about 1k. If you don't get one before August, you'll be paying more hm

this

I do 20 per page so it's only 312 for me.

Whoa.... how can I do this?

go up to my stuff....... click my preferences....

Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode: (default is 10)

Sweet! Thanks!

Now I need to adjust my head again because I've been so used to seeing 600+ pages of Saga, etc.

Just to warn you, it does mess up sales recaps on the sales forum. I.e people will say "recap on page 14", and you'll have it on page 6 or 7. But that's really the only negative I see about it.

I use the 25 per page I think, as I'm on page 250 for Saga....

Ugh, how's everyone doing? Been so busy lately I'm way behind on reading Saga and other series. I even have to start selling stuff from my personal collection because of unexpected expenses :frustrated::cry::ohnoez: