• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Cough... RRP ...cough

I was hoping to sneak that win, but it went up about 120 in the final few seconds. I seriously thought i was going to steal this for <200.

I know. I was almost :ohnoez:

It's still the lowest price I've seen for that book since the Saga train left the station last fall/winter. Too bad Miso missed out on this. Don't know if he ever got one.

:cry:

I need to start expanding my searches.

Cough... RRP ...cough

I was hoping to sneak that win, but it went up about 120 in the final few seconds. I seriously thought i was going to steal this for <200.

It's still the lowest price I've seen for that book since the Saga train left the station last fall/winter. Too bad Miso missed out on this. Don't know if he ever got one.

:whistle::banana:

Cough... RRP ...cough

I wish I could tell you how I found it. I just stumbled upon it. Heck, it doesn't even say RRP, Retailer, C2E2 or even Saga #1 in the listing. The main character is listed as Superman.

May have to handhold with the shipping, though.

Cough... RRP ...cough

I have 2.

Cough... RRP ...cough

I have 2.

Cool. Glad you were able to get one (thumbs u