• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

also reminds me of WD 91 vs 92

i know that silly!

but WD 91 is to IH180 as WD92 is to IH181

Closer to Man of Steel 17 vs Man of Steel 18 and the first appearance of Doomsday, but I know exactly what you mean.

Edited by awakeintheashes

also reminds me of WD 91 vs 92

i know that silly!

but WD 91 is to IH180 as WD92 is to IH181

Closer to Man of Steel 17 vs Man of Steel 18 and the first appearance of Doomsday, but I know exactly what you mean.

I'm sure we all have both, so we're covered lol

I still have all my Death of Superman run... Classic.

Has anybody been watching "Under the Dome"? It is so laughably poorly written, I was embarrassed after telling everyone that one of my favorite comic writers was involved in it. Seriously, every plot point leaves me screaming at the tv. But then the source material is Stephen "What, me make sense?" King, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

Well, that is disappointing...

I was looking forward to watching this.

Then again, I love King's books...

NOT a fan of King, or poor plotting in tv. But that's just my opinion, I'm still watching it just to take my frustrations out on the tv, you might like it. I did like the cow in the first episode, best part so far.

I love King but hate the vast majority of network tv so I'm skipping this one. The book had great characters, a good setup and a really dopey resolution.