• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

This summer, I've noticed a lot of comics sitting forever with reasonable BINs and never selling, while auctions are moving, sometimes higher than the BIN.
+1 last month was the worst month for me.

It's such a game. some auctions I think for sure will pull in some cash don't even get bid, and something I'm thinking will pull in little.. BAM. Gets bid up more than I thought.

I swear this is like gambling. Sunday night rush is what I call it.

This summer, I've noticed a lot of comics sitting forever with reasonable BINs and never selling, while auctions are moving, sometimes higher than the BIN.

It's such a game. some auctions I think for sure will pull in some cash don't even get bid, and something I'm thinking will pull in little.. BAM. Gets bid up more than I thought.

+1 !

There is much volume on Sunday night that I don't bother listing that day anymore. I do any day ending in the evening except Friday thru Sunday.

I think the Nowhere Men and Bedlam threads could use some of the sunny enthusiasm in here. :D

Not likely to happen so I'll try to even it out a little:

Delays have killed this book! BKV and Fiona can't do their one job and get a comic out on time and they obviously don't care about their fans! I've supported this book from the beginning! How dare they do this to meeeee???! :cry:

Edited by Katchoo

I think the Nowhere Men and Bedlam threads could use some of the sunny enthusiasm in here. :D

Not likely to happen so I'll try to even it out a little:

Delays have killed this book! BKV and Fiona can't do their one job and get a comic out on time and they obviously don't care about their fans! I've supported this book from the beginning! How dare they do this to meeeee???! :cry:

:applause: