• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Yep. #13 was a great read. (thumbs u

Izabel's line about "they reanimate marrow or some s--t!" cracked me up... I think she wins 'best line of the book' as usual. lol

Kinda weird last time I sold out of my Saga RRP CGC's on the boards (which I was shocked) in less than 24 hours in CGC 9.8 grade. With probably 20 PM inquiries.

I just added 3 more 2 months later and zero interest.

Kinda surprised.

Oh well I have my personal RRP copy and just read Issue 13 so I am happy. :cloud9:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Kinda weird last time I sold out of my Saga RRP CGC's on the boards (which I was shocked) in less than 24 hours in CGC 9.8 grade. With probably 20 PM inquiries.

Kinda surprised.

Oh well I have my personal RRP copy and just read Issue 13 so I am happy. :cloud9:

eBay is the way

Kinda surprised.

I can read between the lines. I'll let you give me one for free, PM incoming with shipping address lol

Kinda surprised.

eBay is the way

Yes put them on ebay :banana: (as a lot) Edited by Junkdrawer

How do you feel about the art in this issue?

Are you talking to me?

Sorry, not aimed at anyone in particular. I thought the art was little weak in this issue, the faces looked a little funny. Didnt know if was just me.

How do you feel about the art in this issue?

Are you talking to me?

Sorry, not aimed at anyone in particular. I thought the art was little weak in this issue, the faces looked a little funny. Didnt know if was just me.

I noticed also. Though some were fine. Maybe it's been so long for us to read an issue that its always been like that.

Kinda surprised.

eBay is the way

Yes put them on ebay :banana: (as a lot)

The RRP int fetching that asking price anymore, 1 sold on some auction site ( not eBay) for a couple dollars cheaper. Few pages back there was a link. Or maybe everybody has one