• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I remember looking at 6 double signed RRPS for three months with a $400 price tag.

Those are sad times to relish.

'

That's a sick price for an RRP double signed.

Do you know how long I looked at those books just screaming "wildly_fanciful_statement" in my head?!

It was so bad. I should have bought at least one. (I think I was even offered a RRP 9.8 SS x2 trade for a NM PP #1 first print that I ended up selling to some walking dead guy for $200!)

Than they all sold and the next day there was the 1000+ sales. :(

I remember looking at 6 double signed RRPS for three months with a $400 price tag.

Those are sad times to relish.

'

That's a sick price for an RRP double signed.

Do you know how long I looked at those books just screaming "wildly_fanciful_statement" in my head?!

It was so bad. I should have bought at least one. (I think I was even offered a RRP 9.8 SS x2 trade for a NM PP #1 first print that I ended up selling to some walking dead guy for $200!)

Than they all sold and the next day there was the 1000+ sales. :(

You never know what is going to happen. I'm buying a few runs of stuff people are poopoooing right now. Good stories and more demand than product is always a good thing :grin:

I don't think so.

I wish Fiona was attending so I can ask someone to scoop me up those big prints she usually sells. I can't beleived I passed when they were at a reasonable price.

Edited by jreezy