• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Wow I obviously really think SAGA is a lame book. :eyeroll:

Just because I think the book is over-hyped doesn't mean I think the book sucks.

Now PP that is a different opinion.

I have owned 10 copies of the RRP and sold most of them already, but when someone asks me what is a better place to put $500-600 bucks I would honestly tell them not SAGA over established key books.

saga_zps5d52bca6.jpg

This is all to advertise your Christmas sale isn't it? :baiting:

I personally do not subscribe to the SA/BA key mentality although I see it is quite popular around here.

So I am completely wrong that I never heard the term or use the term up until recently. HUH?

I don't collect modern books anymore, especially since 2006 so since I am more of a vintage guy the term floppy I really never heard.

Where did I ever say no one ever said it? Just said I have never said or heard it used.

vintage people actually use it more, and if your desire is to dictate reality based on what you have or havent heard, power to you. makes calling people ignorant all the more lol worthy.

But can we get back to the point at hand...seriously, spider-man is pretty lame, you have to admit.

So I am completely wrong that I never heard the term or use the term up until recently. HUH?

I don't collect modern books anymore, especially since 2006 so since I am more of a vintage guy the term floppy I really never heard.

Where did I ever say no one ever said it? Just said I have never said or heard it used.

vintage people actually use it more, and if your desire is to dictate reality based on what you have or havent heard, power to you. makes calling people ignorant all the more lol worthy.

But can we get back to the point at hand...seriously, spider-man is pretty lame, you have to admit.

Where did I call someone ignorant for saying the term Floppy?

Yes some people do think ASM is lame, and?

Most people in the real world think comic books are lame.

I will disagree with you completely on what you said in bold.

Raw is the term most used for the vintage market.

If someone asks me about an X-men #1. They usually say is it Raw or Slabbed.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Wow I obviously really think SAGA is a lame book. :eyeroll:

Just because I think the book is over-hyped doesn't mean I think the book sucks.

Now PP that is a different opinion.

I have owned 10 copies of the RRP and sold most of them already, but when someone asks me what is a better place to put $500-600 bucks I would honestly tell them not SAGA over established key books.

saga_zps5d52bca6.jpg

This is all to advertise your Christmas sale isn't it? :baiting:

I personally do not subscribe to the SA/BA key mentality although I see it is quite popular around here.

lol nope

I've only ever heard modern guys use the term floppies. I'm a Gold, Silver, and Bronze collector and i can't say I've ever heard a vintage collector or dealer use that term.

Exactly Mike. (thumbs u

Yes some people do think ASM is lame, and?

Most people in the real world think comic books are lame.

nothing more nothing less, just amusing to have a spider-man named guy trolling around trying to trash other books. it's amusing.

I've only ever heard modern guys use the term floppies. I'm a Gold, Silver, and Bronze collector and i can't say I've ever heard a vintage collector or dealer use that term.

good to know Mike, i have heard many do so

good to know Mike, i have heard many do so

I collect everything but Golden Age stuff. I have called them singles and floppies. Floppies fits the feel of the books. Now, how 'bout dem Sagahs ? lol

Anybody secure their copy of saga #13 second print? I have a subscription from someone and he said that he had no 9.8s for me. Looks like 13b will be a tough pull.

Oh no . . . That wasn't Dre, was it? :wishluck::cry:

Hi Jim. Dre told me he didnt have any 9.8 candidates at that time. status could have changed though.