• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Also, I understand only collecting "key" issues of a certain series.

Example Walking Dead Issue #1, #19. Governor, prison arc. etc.

However, How do you know an issue is "key" or will become a key issue? I think it's not always clear cut.

For Example, when issue #19 was released for walking dead. Did the people who only bought TWD #1 and passed on 2-18 because they opted for trades... Did these collectors all run to their LCS to buy issue #19 because it was a Key issue? I don't think so.

Edited by jreezy

So far I learned that SAGAH! :sumo: collecting is for fools and "floppies" is a word used by IGNORANT people. Glad I caught up with the 42+ responses. :grin:

yah, and apparently spider-man isn't lame... who knew (shrug)

I've heard numerous people on these boards refer to individual issues as floppies. Just my 2 cents, but it doesn't seem strange to me at all.

I have only heard it in recent years after comic books went digital.

you are completely wrong, but interesting point of view....

So I am completely wrong that I never heard the term or use the term up until recently. HUH?

I don't collect modern books anymore, especially since 2006 so since I am more of a vintage guy the term floppy I really never heard.

Where did I ever say no one ever said it? Just said I have never said or heard it used.

So far I learned that SAGAH! :sumo: collecting is for fools and "floppies" is a word used by IGNORANT people. Glad I caught up with the 42+ responses. :grin:

yah, and apparently spider-man isn't lame... who knew (shrug)

Maybe you both just re-read my posts because I said nothing even close.

Only thing I did was bust the one guys balls a little bit about buying Saga CGC's over established SA or BA keys.

The thread is titled SAGA from Image Comics, not Total Circle Jerk for Saga only, so just because I don't have a hard on for this book doesn't mean other people can't share their opinion in the opposite manner too.

Christ you people are so sensitive about your Saga. :whatev:

Wow I obviously really think SAGA is a lame book. :eyeroll:

Just because I think the book is over-hyped doesn't mean I think the book sucks.

Now PP that is a different opinion.

I have owned 10 copies of the RRP and sold most of them already, but when someone asks me what is a better place to put $500-600 bucks I would honestly tell them not SAGA over established key books.

saga_zps5d52bca6.jpg

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt