• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

You troll people not opinions on subjects.

So if someone says Saga is a terrible story then they are a troll? :eyeroll:

randomly deciding one day to crawl out of Comics General and let the people in Saga and PP fan threads know from your great wisdom, that the books the collect and like suck, is trolling, so go back under the bridge

and CBT stands for ComicBookTrends lol , not sure what you and your good time buddies are doing under the troll bridge, but let's try and keep it PG.

cheers, oh, and go SAGA go...

:hi: I love Saga. :cloud9:

Of course, I'm also a big Spider-Man fan as well.

for sure, I was more making a statement on the irony of the "what you like sucks, what I collect is better" attitude he is rolling with, when spider-man is his poison of choice. Spidey is fine, and has lots of fans, but lots of critics too, that's all

randomly deciding one day to crawl out of Comics General and let the people in Saga and PP fan threads know from your great wisdom, that the books the collect and like suck, is trolling, so go back under the bridge

and CBT stands for ComicBookTrends lol , not sure what you and your good time buddies are doing under the troll bridge, but let's try and keep it PG.

Where in any sentence did I say to anyone personally what they collect sucks?

or

That no one in the hobby uses the term "floppy"?

For what ever reason you don't understand the difference between what I say as my opinion vs what I tell people.

I said PP blows for example. How does that mean what you collect blows.

If you came up to me in person and said "John, Spider-man comics blow." Well that is your opinion. Versus you came up to me and said, "John, you collect ASM and that is suck junk." Then that proves your point above, which I did not do ever.

The fact you can't handle someone else's opinion whether harsh or not about something you enjoy reading is just non-sense.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

He said he doesn't collect moderns . Yet he is in the modern section. Very odd.

Also, he mentioned saga is over hyped. Overhyped because of us boardies that post on the saga thread? Or because it has won eisners and various awards? This is one of the few moderns that has gained readership since issue #1 and is at approaching a 60k print run. There are people outside the forums that read this series.

Also, I love spiderman and collect silver, bronze ,coppers to moderns except for golden age . I would never go to the golden age section to hate because I don't collect from that age.

Edited by jreezy

:hi: I love Saga. :cloud9:

Of course, I'm also a big Spider-Man fan as well.

for sure, I was more making a statement on the irony of the "what you like sucks, what I collect is better" attitude he is rolling with, when spider-man is his poison of choice. Spidey is fine, and has lots of fans, but lots of critics too, that's all

No worries/no offence. We all have different interests. :foryou:

On that subject, it's quite tough to objectively criticize a book and not come off with that tone. I know I struggle with it.

Anyway, get back to labelling axes on your graphs... :baiting::grin:

:roflmao:

He said he doesn't collect moderns . Yet he is in the modern section. Very odd.

Also, he mentioned saga is over hyped. Overhyped because of us boardies that post on the saga thread? Or because it has won eisners and various awards? This is one of the few moderns that has gained readership since issue #1 and is at approaching a 60k print run. There are people outside the forums that read this series.

Also, I love spiderman and collect silver, bronze ,coppers to moderns except for golden age . I would never go to the golden age section to hate because I don't collect from that age.

Hate, come on dude.

Do I really hate the book? Obviously not since I own multiple copies of the book.

I just don't blindly follow a title and think every issue is a magical experience.

The first 6 issues had my attention, but now it is getting too bizarre and a story-line is just losing it's luster.

See of course if I came here and said this no one would have care:

"I enjoy Saga, but lately the story-lines are just not my cup of tea." :blahblah:

Since I was harsh and people in this country are so sensitive you guys get all hurt and offended.

That is my main problem with communicating on-line vs in person.

If I said PP blows to you in real-life would you get all mad? Of course not. You would just ask me "really, why?", and we would talk about it.

John, anytime you want to dump one of those crappy RRP's for around $400... :baiting:

If the Phillies get Matt Kemp I will sell you one for $400. ;)

:wishluck:

Phillies need someone. Utile and Howard aren't helping them these days! I thought the Sox were going to nab him! :cry:

You just had another parade in Boston. Give other cities a chance for some fun. :insane:

:whee:

Seeing Pedro pitching live in front of me at 2009 NLCS for the Phillies against the scumbag Dodgers. :cloud9: