• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

So far I learned that SAGAH! :sumo: collecting is for fools and "floppies" is a word used by IGNORANT people. Glad I caught up with the 42+ responses. :grin:

yah, and apparently spider-man isn't lame... who knew (shrug)

Maybe you both just re-read my posts because I said nothing even close.

Only thing I did was bust the one guys balls a little bit about buying Saga CGC's over established SA or BA keys.

The thread is titled SAGA from Image Comics, not Total Circle Jerk for Saga only, so just because I don't have a hard on for this book doesn't mean other people can't share their opinion in the opposite manner too.

Christ you people are so sensitive about your Saga. :whatev:

lol

Just so it's made clear, I wanted to let you know my original comment was made in jest. I was just funning you. You young whipper-snappers get all huffed up in a hurry. :shy:

The #3b I bought last week needs to be reholdered because the label doesn't note 'Second Printing' and it is in the census as a #3a.

I only bought it for the 32 registry points, not to keen to pay to ship it from Sydney to Florida for a new label.

:facepalm:

The #3b I bought last week needs to be reholdered because the label doesn't note 'Second Printing' and it is in the census as a #3a.

I only bought it for the 32 registry points, not to keen to pay to ship it from Sydney to Florida for a new label.

Call them :gossip:

Where did you buy it?

Where did you buy it?

MyComicShop. It's my fault thought, I saw a scan of it before purchasing, just didn't focus enough on the details... Already emailed CGC and they said they'll reholder for free, just not sure that it's worth the shipping costs both ways considering the book's value. It seems they can't update it in the census without updating the label.

Does make me question why I feel the need to get all the reprints.

dodgers!

No wonder we :slapfight:

HAHA. All good man. No hard feelings over here. I will say it feels great to be an Angelino since we have some great sports teams sans a football team.

Edited by jreezy

Where did you buy it?

MyComicShop. It's my fault thought, I saw a scan of it before purchasing, just didn't focus enough on the details... Already emailed CGC and they said they'll reholder for free, just not sure that it's worth the shipping costs both ways considering the book's value. It seems they can't update it in the census without updating the label.

Does make me question why I feel the need to get all the reprints.

I thought you only had to pay shipping to them, not the return shipping. wrong label is CGC's mistake.