• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I disagree with both...

The Will is not dead. Are you :insane: He's EASILY a fan favorite! And remember in one of the earlier issues when Hazel said "some monsters are worse than others"... meaning she or her family had a run in with the Will at some point in the future. That hasn't happened yet! :makepoint:

And Hazel talked about how her grandmother would love again after her grandfather died. Um, hasn't happened yet. Don't you guys listen to Hazel! :ohnoez:

Yes she did..

She loved Heist... but now he's dead too

I disagree with both...

The Will is not dead. Are you :insane: He's EASILY a fan favorite! And remember in one of the earlier issues when Hazel said "some monsters are worse than others"... meaning she or her family had a run in with the Will at some point in the future. That hasn't happened yet! :makepoint:

And Hazel talked about how her grandmother would love again after her grandfather died. Um, hasn't happened yet. Don't you guys listen to Hazel! :ohnoez:

i'd LOVE to be wrong, but i do not feel that i am.

Hazel's words "Why teach young writers to edit out whatever it is they feel most passionate about?" "Until only the darlings remain"? have me feel like BKV is going to have The Will and Klara die. Heist and Klara were in love when he died.

With The Brand being introduced this issue, BKV shows us that he has ample characters at his disposal that he can bring into SAGA's World, and for any particular arc, can bring anyone back, ala The Stalk during this arc.

The Will dying will be a learning lession for Sophie.

Also, now Lying Cat is going to hook up with Sweet Boy :)

:roflmao:

I am an ID IOT!!! I didn't know a new issue was released today and that is what you guys were talking about!!

I was just thinking to myself... I don't remember Heist dying. hm

doh!

Dumb dumb dumb. :facepalm:

:makepoint: didn't you say you were at a comic shop today?

:roflmao:

I am an ID IOT!!! I didn't know a new issue was released today and that is what you guys were talking about!!

I was just thinking to myself... I don't remember Heist dying. hm

doh!

Dumb dumb dumb. :facepalm:

:makepoint: didn't you say you were at a comic shop today?

I was...briefly! I met Junkdrawer/Chris at his shop - but I didn't notice a new Saga! doh!

saddens me to say it but

The Will is dead, and Marco's mom is going to die in #18

I think if this happens its only because

marco's mom goes into a frenzy after seeing heist killed by gwyn and attacks her. They battle, prince robot might reboot and also get involved. Either way 18 is gonna need to be one hell of an issue to resolve all the loose ends before the break

honestly, i dont see how you guys can wait to read it.

Yeah seriously, Saga and TWD get read immediately when I get home. Immediately! I don't even take my shoes or jacket off. Sometimes I'll even read it at a stop light on my way home from the store!

honestly, i dont see how you guys can wait to read it.

Yeah seriously, Saga and TWD get read immediately when I get home. Immediately! I don't even take my shoes or jacket off. Sometimes I'll even read it at a stop light on my way home from the store!

lol

I did read WD 100 in the Comic store parking lot.

And I agree, SAGA & WD as soon as I'm home.