• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I am never a fan of auctions with two people bidding something up, need a lot more data points before i think a big run up has started again. Definitely worth keeping an eye on though. I'd be happy to sell some more if it gets going again :)

I am never a fan of auctions with two people bidding something up, need a lot more data points before i think a big run up has started again. Definitely worth keeping an eye on though. I'd be happy to sell some more if it gets going again :)

I hear you. Looks like they have been ending over $150 based on completed auctions. The price has been holding which is pretty good.

I hear you. Looks like they have been ending over $150 based on completed auctions. The price has been holding which is pretty good.

I understand what you mean, CBT. Average sales price since Dec. 1 has been $165, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes off again.

I have #1 raw copy, but haven't read it yet. Everyone talks about this series, what's so cool about it? Anyone know how long this will be on going for? 50 issues? more? any idea or proof of a "contract" guaranteeing a # of issues?

I need to pick up TBP vol 1 and jump in, would be cheaper than buying individual comics, ten again...I do prefer the comics over TBPs...

Ended at $180. Two new bidders came in at the end. Not bad at all.

I have #1 raw copy, but haven't read it yet. Everyone talks about this series, what's so cool about it? Anyone know how long this will be on going for? 50 issues? more? any idea or proof of a "contract" guaranteeing a # of issues?

I need to pick up TBP vol 1 and jump in, would be cheaper than buying individual comics, ten again...I do prefer the comics over TBPs...

It's excellent! Pick up the tpb cheap and enjoy. Star Wars meets Romeo & Juliet meets hm

It's excellent! Pick up the tpb cheap and enjoy. Star Wars meets Romeo & Juliet meets hm

+1, this is a must read!!

Winning bidder has no feedback, looks like shill accounts bidding it up, ending with a throw away account as the winner.

Winning bidder has no feedback, looks like shill accounts bidding it up, ending with a throw away account as the winner.

I'm not so sure about that, unless you mean it's a few people bidding up every Saga 1 cgc.

In order of highest bid placed.

48 Feedback - 0% bid history with seller ($177.99)

133 Feedback - 13% bid history with seller (172.99)

32 Feedback - 62% bid history seller seller (172.00)

59 Feedback - 4% bid history with seller (155.00)

Edited by awakeintheashes

I'm not so sure about that, unless you mean it's a few people bidding up every Saga 1 cgc.

Indeed. And there are a couple of other ongoing CGC 9.8 auctions now, both in the $140 and $170 shipped range with a few days left to go yet.

-J.

Indeed. And there are a couple of other ongoing CGC 9.8 auctions now, both in the $140 and $170 shipped range with a few days left to go yet.

-J.

Somebody had a Merry Christmas with this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-2012-Image-1A-CGC-9-8-1134562017-/310821520618?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item485e6804ea

-J.

I don't even know what you guys are :blahblah: about. Sorry, every time I see someone write "indeed" now, I feel like I have to post this:

24wx4q8.gif

:grin: