• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I have #1 raw copy, but haven't read it yet. Everyone talks about this series, what's so cool about it? Anyone know how long this will be on going for? 50 issues? more? any idea or proof of a "contract" guaranteeing a # of issues?

I need to pick up TBP vol 1 and jump in, would be cheaper than buying individual comics, ten again...I do prefer the comics over TBPs...

BKV mentioned that he expects this to be his longest running series. I'm guessing Saga will definitely surpass YTLM with 60 issues for sure. With the pacing and character devolopment, it can potentially run for awhile.

It gets alot of good reviews, but its not for everyone. There is alot of violence, sex, gay sex, weird TV sex. Just a disclaimer. lol.

Edited by jreezy

I'm not so sure about that, unless you mean it's a few people bidding up every Saga 1 cgc.

In order of highest bid placed.

48 Feedback - 0% bid history with seller ($177.99)

133 Feedback - 13% bid history with seller (172.99)

32 Feedback - 62% bid history seller seller (172.00)

59 Feedback - 4% bid history with seller (155.00)

I mean that the winner is likely a fake account with 0 feedback, so book likely wont actually change hands. All the shillers know about the % bid history, it really doesnt mean much. Only covers a short period of time, and many know how to bypass it.

People run multiple accounts and work in groups. I have no doubt many of the bidders on that auction are legit.

I am very skeptical of an auction beating the current average price of sales as recently as a week or two ago on ebay by such a high %, when the winning bidder has 0 bids.

Only two accounts bid it up over what others have sold for recently, then the winning bidder comes in and its a brand new account with no feedback. It could be legit, but odds are not in its favor.

I'm not so sure about that, unless you mean it's a few people bidding up every Saga 1 cgc.

I mean that the winner is likely a fake account with 0 feedback, so book likely wont actually change hands. All the shillers know about the % bid history, it really doesnt mean much. Only covers a short period of time, and many know how to bypass it.

People run multiple accounts and work in groups. I have no doubt many of the bidders on that auction are legit.

I am very skeptical of an auction beating the current average price of sales as recently as a week or two ago on ebay by such a high %, when the winning bidder has 0 bids.

Only two accounts bid it up over what others have sold for recently, then the winning bidder comes in and its a brand new account with no feedback. It could be legit, but odds are not in its favor.

To what end would a person or a group of person do such a thing on a 180 book?

-J.

Dude, the winning bidder may be a shill but not because they won or because they are zero feedback. Happens in my auctions all the time and I spend way to much time policing bidders. It's shortly after Christmas and there tends to be some money floating around. Seem to be a bunch of fear mongers around here.