• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Did a boardie win that Prince Robot Sketch of the ghost variant on feebay? It was a sketch by Paul Pope. It went for $190 and some change. I totally missed out on it because I was watching my daughter at the closing seconds. doh!

I was watching also. Cool looking book.

I grabbed a #8 9.8 last night finally. :applause:

Did a boardie win that Prince Robot Sketch of the ghost variant on feebay? It was a sketch by Paul Pope. It went for $190 and some change. I totally missed out on it because I was watching my daughter at the closing seconds. doh!

I was watching also. Cool looking book.

I grabbed a #8 9.8 last night finally. :applause:

Congrats on the #8 Awax.

Yeah, it was pretty sweet looking book. The first paul pope sketch of saga I've ever seen. I was so tempted...

You were the guy who outbid me on the #8! Glad it went to a boardie! I ended up only winnig the 9.6 #5 for $26, its gonna bother me that its not a 9.8, but the price was to good to pass up. Backup copy I guess.

So, people often get mad at this sort of thing, but something interested i noticed looking at this book mentioned above

Here's the sale:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc&item=301071728668

and Here is the same seller selling with the same picture(same CGC number) over a month ago, where two people bid it up to twice the final price of the previous link....thoughts/comments?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc&item=291042564469

Edited by CBT

Anyone know what happened to the CGC 9.8 with the Lying Cat sketch on the back that was up on ebay for a day? I would love to have added it to my collection...

It's back up.

One of my favorite sellers.

Price is too high for me though.

Is it an RRP or a #1 regular cover?

Anyone know what happened to the CGC 9.8 with the Lying Cat sketch on the back that was up on ebay for a day? I would love to have added it to my collection...

It's back up.

One of my favorite sellers.

Price is too high for me though.

Wow...the price sure increased...when they had it up the first time it was 399. Oh well...too rich for me too.

mathew

So, people often get mad at this sort of thing, but something interested i noticed looking at this book mentioned above

Here's the sale:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc&item=301071728668

and Here is the same seller selling with the same picture(same CGC number) over a month ago, where two people bid it up to twice the final price of the previous link....thoughts/comments?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&rt=nc&item=291042564469

I was the winner of this book last night.

Put in a Max of $51 and the last second and hoped for the best.

I'll let ya know if it's shipped to me. :wishluck:

Edited by Awax

You were the guy who outbid me on the #8! Glad it went to a boardie! I ended up only winnig the 9.6 #5 for $26, its gonna bother me that its not a 9.8, but the price was to good to pass up. Backup copy I guess.

The down time is coming up. You'll probably be able to get one for less than this one then.

And now I looked at the seller - I've written that guy before. He's legit. He has multiple copies of books he sells. I was going to buy some Revivals off of him a few months back.

And the winner of the "first" Saga #8 left feedback and bought a few Sagas off of him.

d***r (142)

(thumbs u

No conspiracy. (thumbs u

Incredibly Gangsta Ryan. I need to get a group shot of my ones!

Thanks a lot Jreezy and CBT! Just waiting on it to arrive now!

Had a bid in but was trying to get it for a lower price so ended up leaving it congrats on the purchase!

And yeah I also bid on the Paul Pope Sketch Ghost Variant

Put $175 should have stretched it to $200 but it was a snipe as it ended at like 4:30am here :/

Incredibly Gangsta Ryan. I need to get a group shot of my ones!

Thanks a lot Jreezy and CBT! Just waiting on it to arrive now!

Had a bid in but was trying to get it for a lower price so ended up leaving it congrats on the purchase!

And yeah I also bid on the Paul Pope Sketch Ghost Variant

Put $175 should have stretched it to $200 but it was a snipe as it ended at like 4:30am here :/

Ya I was the opening bidder on that Paul pope book, I talked to the seller he said depending on what that one sells for, he has a Marko sketch one