• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Didn't want to post about this until it arrived, but it looks like someone recently donated their signed comp copies of the 2008 YTLM print to CBLDF.

Only $25

http://cbldf.myshopify.com/collections/prints/products/y-the-last-party-signed-numbered-print

Now, which one of you recently bought the pencil version of this from Paolo?

8368482934_6620da0993_c.jpg

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

you should sell enough runs to cover all yours costs to this point, then sit back on the rest, now free, smoking a cigar like a boss.

It's funny you posted a pic, i just took one too, at that price, are these boys worth slabbing?

saga_raw.jpg

Edited by CBT

:banana:

36B01482-8E5B-491D-A26E-F185BCA6374D-506-000000CB64A6A236.jpg

Excuse my ignorance TBP but what exactly is that?

Besides a very passable image of British people lol

i'll end up with 2 CGC/SS, 2 CGC and 2 Raw #1s...that should be it unless i stumble into some cheap somewhere. i should be able to get 4 sets, not many 2nd+ printings though.

I slabbed and pressed my two worst copies of the original 5 I had, and both 9.8'd, sold one, kept one.

Of the six I have left (added three last week for $20 each), the three older ones are natural 9.8s, the new 3 need pressing, but 2 of them should 9.8 easily. The heavier stock and white cover presses very well.

The last one has a more severe bindery tear then usual, not sure where it would come out.

i was british in the 1600s before my peeps headed to the US.

I was born there.....