• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

You'll probably need some SS to add points at some point...

This is one of the reasons why I am certain I would drop out of any registry competition?

I'm just not going to buy yellow slabs for the sake of the registry. I'm not a yellow hater but I prefer to get my books signed myself and being in the UK its neither easy or cheap. I can guarantee, if I had a complete 9.8 set of Saga I would not be first due to the extra points someone with less books than me would have if they decide to pay the yellow premium.

That is lunacy - :grin:

The deadline is usually mid June - with the winners being announced a month later.

Sorry to De-rail, but is there a thread somewhere that explains the rules etc?

There aren't really any rules - any set that's listed in the CGC Registry is automatically entered into the registry awards.

CGC usually posts a news announcement on their site when the deadline approaches - if you look through their news archive, you can find some of the older registry awards posts there.

I jump for Y registry points. CGC simply tells me how high. :(

Just thought I would check out your registry set, let me know if you ever un-obscure it (thumbs u

Me too.

The Registry Awards are just around the corner. :baiting:

I would really like to make a run at an award with my Y set this year. If everything goes like I hope I will unobscure the set shortly after ECC. :)

Just thought I would check out your registry set, let me know if you ever un-obscure it (thumbs u

Me too.

I would really like to make a run at an award with my Y set this year. If everything goes like I hope I will unobscure the set shortly after ECC. :)

PM me anytime.

Me too.

PM me anytime.

:cloud9: