• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

It might be the best but SAGA is hot on its heels. A lot of people are collecting this book. I do agree with some that think its a more mature Star Wars. I wonder how many people are collecting this because they missed out on the WD.

It might be the best but SAGA is hot on its heels. A lot of people are collecting this book. I do agree with some that think its a more mature Star Wars. I wonder how many people are collecting this because they missed out on the WD.

I got of the Saga train last June. Last fall I sold all my PP and most of my MP, but kept Saga (already had a few sets) b/c it's awesome.

40 in a couple months.

20's were all fun. 30's I could afford the fun. 40's?

33 and counting bro. Thinking back, I can believe I use to dig partying all night. By 8:00 now I'm ready for a chair and by 11:00 I'm ready for a bed.

SAGAH!!!! :sumo:

I'm not derailing again.. :grin:

Having a hard time finding #9 in 9.8 now, since we were talking about it.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Yeah- and Fiona is only blowing up more and more. She does quick sketches, but she does beautiful commissions. Dying to have one! I remember seeing her booth pretty calm during the first day of SDCC. Why didn't any of you get me to try Saga this summer?