• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Currently $710 on the raw Saga RRP ending later today!

I offered a raw NM copy at $500 earlier this week to two different boardies. Declined by one, no response from the other.

:whee:

I assume one of those persons was me?

Tbh, having been out of work for the past three months, it was a choice of cash for RRP or cash for food. I voted RRP, but my family disagreed (boo, hiss), the buggers want feeding as well as the pleasure of my company!

I offered a raw NM copy at $500 earlier this week to two different boardies. Declined by one, no response from the other.

Tbh, having been out of work for the past three months, it was a choice of cash for RRP or cash for food. I voted RRP, but my family disagreed (boo, hiss), the buggers want feeding as well as the pleasure of my company!

Actually, no...did I offer it to you also? I must be getting senile!

Actually, no...did I offer it to you also? I must be getting senile!

In a trade, yes.

He was on the forums here when the RRP first came out. He was buying them up in quantity, despite Branget's protestations that he was wasting his money. I guess he did all right with them. ;)

I wanna say he had at least 16 of them at one point.