• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I dunno. I dont see the ghost variant moving much. Seventh issue and not a "key" book.

I personally like the normal cover more as well.

its the only other variant in the entire series besides the RRP, and it's print run is 7 to 10 times smaller than any other book.

It may go up, it may not. But if it does, at least i'll be on record about it ;).

I think the fact that there were just a bazillion sets for sale in the last couple weeks, that helped stabilize the price.

I feel like a lot of people here don't realize that when there's a ton of something for sale, the price starts dropping. Its quite common realm, and I knew for sure this would be happening sooner or later.

Still an amazing price for a year old book, don't get me wrong. Oh, and

SAGAH!! :sumo:

well Ribs do take preference. have some for me :)

I made this for TPB, titanic-chew I made before the announcement, and support. This one is for the lolz, and not something that matches my opinion, but I give you:

hindensaga.jpg

Hidensaga

:roflmao:

I really enjoy this comic, and I figure you are all a well read group of individuals, so my question is what books would you recommend that would be considered in the same arena that saga is in?

Also what other comic book authors have written novels (Gaiman, Ellis, Kirkman, Morrison, Willingham). Can you all educate me on others?