• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Morning Ryan - see some housekeeping has been done.

How much were those cosplay outfits - thats pretty awesome that saga (que Thesebackpages) gets a designer range after 8 or so issues!

It's strange...a few weeks ago, sets were hitting $200+, but raws were readily available for less. Now issues 2-6 are all hitting $15-$20, and even issue 7 is a $10 book...but sets have come down a bit. Think I will just sell all of my singles and keep the raw #1s.

someone photoshop that Titanic Chew and make it a Titanic SAGAH!

that's CBT's TITANIC CHEW, it's trademarked ;)

as for saga, it peaked, dipped, and is setting a nice floor. For a board full of speculators, people need to check ebay completed sales more, and gpa less :grin: . That's over a week old news.

everything doubled and tripled overnight, nothing goes straight up, but Saga is actually hold impressively strong. A raw set continues to be just below the price of a 9.8 #1, at about a 175/200 split.

That is really strong, and still WAY up from 2012. Give it some time for the over-supply to move out, and it can proceed to climb again. The real action is going to be in the 2-8 range, as one is pretty well established.

Also, I said it a few days ago, and i'll say it again. Once the Ghost is gone from ebay/original stores. It will be the one to watch (cover art debates aside).

Edited by CBT