• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I had some early Sagas get signed and these shipped today. I will post pictures of the labels when they arrive. Saga #s 1, 2, 3, and 5 are the only ones below 10 that are in this shipment.

9.8s :wishluck:

I cracked out these books from their 9.8 holders:

1 - 2nd

1 - 3rd

2 - 1st

2 - 2nd

3 - 1st

3 - 2nd

5 - 2nd

All received 9.8s other than the 2 - 2nd, which got a 9.6. I also submitted a 1 - 4th and this got a 9.6. I had this pressed 3 times and am happy with the grade.

Anyone see the Forbidden Planet exclusive hardcover? Same I think as the limited except it has a signed bookplate featuring ghus (sorry for no umlaut). Would've grabbed that if I knew, ordered mine through dcbs already though.

Anyone see the Forbidden Planet exclusive hardcover? Same I think as the limited except it has a signed bookplate featuring ghus (sorry for no umlaut). Would've grabbed that if I knew, ordered mine through dcbs already though.

Are there any differences between the Forbidden Planet hardcover versus the hardcover Tuff posted? I can live without the bookplate.

Nah I doubt it would be a different HC. It's just a little tip-in print, it's either loose or just glued in on the inside page. It's more of a nice Incentive to make you buy it from your LCS instead of lets say Amazon. Cool little picture of Ghus!

You can grab it here

https://forbiddenplanet.com/131391-saga-volume-1-deluxe-mini-print-edition-hardcover/

kxAnZR2l.jpg

looks like there is also one for midtown comics:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Saga+Deluxe+Edition+Vol+1_1396503

4aV4BhWl.jpg

Tuff? Is there anything that identifies it as a first edition?

At work at the moment but i'll check when i get home if someone else hasn't.

Edited by Tuff Ghost