• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS and ebay

2 posts in this topic

I have an opportunity to buy a sketch cover directly from the artiest on ebay. I inquired with him about having the book graded with the CGC as a signature series. He doesn't seem too familiar with the CGC but as long as it isn't overly complicated he is willing to assist.

He said in the past that he has done ebay work by turning in the book at a convention. But the next con that we both might be at will be at the end of the year.

Anyone has suggestions on how to complete the transaction? Are there third parties out there that I could utilize outside of conventions? Anyone have a similar story? Successes/failures?

He can drop it off at the CGC booth at any convention they attend and they will help him out. Best if you know where he will drop it off if you call CGC ahead of time talk to the SS crew and let them know whats up. These steps should get you to the person able and willing to help out. Also if you know where he will be and CGC is attending you can post here and have a CAW or show facilitator pick the sketch up from the artist. It is not necessary for you to be there.