• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats To All Concerned!

38 posts in this topic

My money's on it being a mistake - there's nothing in there that even remotely warrants a lock :shrug:

You didn't happen to watch either of those videos that were posted just prior to the lock did you?

However, if those were the reason I don't see why they weren't just deleted.

My money's on it being a mistake - there's nothing in there that even remotely warrants a lock :shrug:

You didn't happen to watch either of those videos that were posted just prior to the lock did you?

However, if those were the reason I don't see why they weren't just deleted.

Videos?!? :o

How exciting. What were they about? Homage to Flying Donut's avatar? The uncensored version of Buffyfan's avatar? Something interesting, I hope.

In my five viewings of the Greek Playmates video, I did not see anything objectionable or lock worthy. 2c

It was only a minute into the video where the one chick with the more demure mustache waved her "catch of the day" in front of the camera. I've seen threads disappear wholesale for less.

In my five viewings of the Greek Playmates video, I did not see anything objectionable or lock worthy. 2c

It was only a minute into the video where the one chick with the more demure mustache waved her "catch of the day" in front of the camera. I've seen threads disappear wholesale for less.

lol

Ok, I'm Greek and I lol at that. I bet her name was Olga.

The Probation Discussion Thread appears to have been locked.

Way to go, people. :applause:

The format of the discussion thread which sits at 12,500 posts :o is simply being reworked. The closure is temporary, if I felt it wasn't I would have lobbied for points. :devil:

Thinking about changing the probation....

Wait - we assumed FT was talking about us. He was really thanking Arch for the redesign.

doh!

The format of the discussion thread which sits at 12,500 posts :o is simply being reworked. The closure is temporary, if I felt it wasn't I would have lobbied for points. :devil:

Wait - we assumed FT was talking about us. He was really thanking Arch for the redesign.

doh!

:facepalm:

12,498. That might be your clue right there. This is akin to getting the locked thread points thread locked. It deserves epic + or - points.

You wanna talk about Probations?

Fine you're on probation.

Who else wants to talk about Probations?

:devil: kidding... it is a funny thing to see though...Maybe the thread itself developed sentience and started posting things on other threads...

doh!

:facepalm:

:roflmao::foryou: