• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Yee...

18 posts in this topic

You know what? At least he has the decency to disclose that it is restored. In recent weeks we have been discussing various restored books sold as unrestored and people scamming unsuspecting buyers.

Yee is expensive at times. I encounter him at shows and believe I have only bought one book off of him. However I trust him to reputable unlike a few others I see each year at Big Apple and NYC Comic Con.

I have bought alot of books from Harley,but what really keeps me going to his table? His customer service.I see the man at two shows a year,yet he shakes my hand and remembers my name every time I see him.I find it amazing that the man travels all over the world, sees tens of thousands of people yet he still remembers my name. (thumbs u

Just goes to show how much more in demand Batman is vs. Superman.

5 years ago I had trouble getting $100 for a Superman 11 in much better shape than that. and Superman 11 is almost a year earlier too.

Just goes to show how much more in demand Batman is vs. Superman.

5 years ago I had trouble getting $100 for a Superman 11 in much better shape than that. and Superman 11 is almost a year earlier too.

That is a classic Joker cover, though. Always has been a big book.