• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon - Sketch?

15 posts in this topic

Sayger & Portacio. Woot!

Love both these guys, Sayger is my top fave right now [headbang]

Since I'm in the Sayger sketch op right now, I'll skip bugging him at Wondercon.

I noticed you have a Portacio piece in your sig. I dunno if there's been a sketch op here in the boards for him. Did you get that at a show? Last I had the chance to ask him for a sketch was at LBCC. But since he was one of the main guest, he spent most of his time at the Golden Apple booth signing his Hulk cover. Saw his version of Wolvie in his website, plus of course his new work with the Hulk. So he's an obvious choice to be added in my sig line.

Love Portacio too, got 2 from him, and I got those at SDCC, he's such a nice guy.

Maybe we can bug Adonis to try and get him for an opp [lol]

I guess SDCC would be a great time to ask him for a sketch since it's a 4-Day event and he can take his time with them.

Did you go straight to him or go through his wife? Coz seems like his wife handles all his bizz and PR, and she ain't cheap =P

Plus did she bug you to buy their daughter's art too? I thought it was cool that his daughter's art are side by side with his dad's in their booth.

If Adonis can pull this off, I'll be first with the I'll Take It icon

Love Portacio too, got 2 from him, and I got those at SDCC, he's such a nice guy.

Maybe we can bug Adonis to try and get him for an opp [lol]

I guess SDCC would be a great time to ask him for a sketch since it's a 4-Day event and he can take his time with them.

Did you go straight to him or go through his wife? Coz seems like his wife handles all his bizz and PR, and she ain't cheap =P

Plus did she bug you to buy their daughter's art too? I thought it was cool that his daughter's art are side by side with his dad's in their booth.

If Adonis can pull this off, I'll be first with the I'll Take It icon

I usually first have to deal with his wife, cause he shows up late, but last time she remembered me, and started a list. She's never asked me about other art though [shrug]. It funny cause I don't see him at the both very often, but he always finishes everything, I know last time he worked on some at the hotel.

I'll ask Whilce this weekend about a potential sketch opp. SDCC is so busy but yes it's a longer show. I agree on Ramos, Todd Nauck, Stuart sayger, and Whilce for getting sketches.

If you can pull this, put me in 2 slots.