• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's my CGC AF15 7.0 UK variant worth?

90 posts in this topic

I just got my Amazing Fantasy 15 UK variant back from CGC and jumped for joy when I saw the 7.0 unrestored label.

I was thinking 6.0 when I sent it in so this was a shock to me (thank you CGC)

I'll try to post an image, but in the meantime..... how do you value these UK variants? 70% of american versions? 60%? There's not a lot of comps to look at.

I did see that my af15 is now the highest graded UK version so that's gotta add to the value.

Also, Stan Lee signed it in 1974 at the top of the splash page margin,

"To Dashing David, Excelsior! Stan Lee & Spidey '74"

I think I have something valuable here, I just don't know how valuable.

Any thoughts?

I just got my Amazing Fantasy 15 UK variant back from CGC and jumped for joy when I saw the 7.0 unrestored label.

I was thinking 6.0 when I sent it in so this was a shock to me (thank you CGC)

I'll try to post an image, but in the meantime..... how do you value these UK variants? 70% of american versions? 60%? There's not a lot of comps to look at.

I did see that my af15 is now the highest graded UK version so that's gotta add to the value.

Also, Stan Lee signed it in 1974 at the top of the splash page margin,

"To Dashing David, Excelsior! Stan Lee & Spidey '74"

I think I have something valuable here, I just don't know how valuable.

Any thoughts?

7.0 is the highest graded CONRATULATIONS

sell in on a UK site if you need to.... personally I think these are harder to find in great condition because they had to be transported overseas before being sold.

They were produced off the same presses as the US versions!!!!

WOW

2qbw4n4.jpg