• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Comics #2, who's gotem?

61 posts in this topic

Exchanged a few emails with Rare High Grade today and this book came up. Maybe the rarest of the Fox line up? Heritage has not sold any that I have seen, have not checked the CGC census either. But let's dig into those boxes or vaults and see who's got them. Let's just assume Berk has one, but we want you to post it anyway. RHG has a kind of nice one, I think he settled for what he could get. Sacentaur has one too, so let's see it too. Me? I have had mine forever (thanks Scotty Moore), and it has some restoration. But beggars can't be too picky, and I'm not. Let's start counting them! Here is mine.

Wonder%2520Comics%2520%25232%2520%2528150%2529.jpg

That's it so far? There must be a few more of them out there. Here is the tally on Wonder #2 thus far......

Et-Es-Go; restored

Rare High Grade; high grade, no restoration

Sacentaur; restored

Fuelman; don't known if any work has been done On this copy

Bluechip; very low grade

Straw-Man; restored, you can see some before pics at The Restoration Lab

Come on folks, we have got to find that monkey!

%2520Minkey.jpg

Rare High Grade; high grade, no restoration

122919.jpg

Good god, man! (worship)

I'd walk a high mile to see that one

If only it were that easy - that's a book someone would have to give part of their soul to The Devil in order to obtain.