• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

myrtle beach comic shop?

5 posts in this topic

My wife and I have been here in Myrtle Beach at a villa in the Kingston Plantation for a week so I finally got around to going to a comic shop. Google is telling me that Corsair Comics is the biggest and best shop in the area but we went there this morning at 10 AM and it was closed. The web says they open at 9 AM Monday to Friday. Does anyone know of any other shops in the area?

Apocalypse Comics is out on 17. Chad is a pretty cool guy. Store is mainly moderns with a smattering of toys and he has a pretty big gaming group going now.

Here's google map info: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?georestrict=input_srcid:1db188240fddb83d&ad=0

I could be wrong, but I don't think Corsair is near as big as Chads store.

That's about as good as you're gonna find it in Myrtle, unless you wanna trek up the coast to Wilmington to Fanboy comics or Jake's Memory Lane Comics.

Is Chads the one next to the swimsuit store?

I don't get out to apocalypse as much as I did when his store was out in Longs/Little River because the drive there now has to take me through the mess that is Atlantic Beach and all the stoplights that come with it, but it seems like the last time I was there it was in a shopping center with a Dennys in the parking lot. I think it had a shoe store next door.