• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 12 - LAST NITE SPECIAL-SPEND $25 GET FIVE BLANKS FREE! - SEE PAGE 53

622 posts in this topic

INDIANA JONES - MARION CARD W/ ORIGINAL BUBBLE STILL ATTACHED

Yes I know this an empty package, but I also know that a carded Marion is worth a fortune. Would you like to take my card with original bubble and put it on your Marion?

Sounds like a win- win for us both. YOURS FOR $25

:takeit:

^^ ! ... and thanks for making a believer out of Boscoe :headbang:

:roflmao:

INDIANA JONES - MARION CARD W/ ORIGINAL BUBBLE STILL ATTACHED

Yes I know this an empty package, but I also know that a carded Marion is worth a fortune. Would you like to take my card with original bubble and put it on your Marion?

Sounds like a win- win for us both. YOURS FOR $25

^^ ! ... and thanks for making a believer out of Boscoe :headbang:

:roflmao:

Just for you sir... I'm going to list some more figure free bubble on card items later on.

I have about 5 more Indy cards with no figures to list. Substantually cheaper than Marion was tho. :)

Just for you sir... I'm going to list some more figure free bubble on card items later on.

I have about 5 more Indy cards with no figures to list. Substantually cheaper than Marion was tho. :)

:foryou:

Don't do it for me. I get it about completists wanting a toy in its original state, including the original packaging. But it was funny what Kev said.

:foryou:

Don't do it for me. I get it about completists wanting a toy in its original state, including the original packaging. But it was funny what Kev said.

Oh nobody listens to him... he just lost his keyboard so nobody can listen anyway :grin:

Hey Rupp, any more battlestar figures?

No sir... Daggit was all I had that I know of. Of course I didnt know I had it until I found a box yesterday with him in it.

Crazy about of sheeet I have... I just find sheeet :grin:

AQUAMAN 13' BOXED DC DIRECT FIGURE - $25

^^ THANKS CHRIS!

No, Thank you sir! thats an awesome price, couldnt pass it up.

any ideas thus far for the annual CLOONEYTHON contest?

Did you say "anal" Clooneython contest? Why hell yes :headbang:

INDIANA JONES - CARIO SWORDSMAN - $10

Ok this card has been raped. Technically I'd call the Swordsman loose becasue you can get him out.. but the bubble is still attached so you can display him as carded.

SOLD TO BOOSTER GOLD