• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 12 - LAST NITE SPECIAL-SPEND $25 GET FIVE BLANKS FREE! - SEE PAGE 53

622 posts in this topic

Magic Guildpact Code of the Orzhov deck and Dark Steel Mindswarm deck

and the deck box for buying 5...

:takeit:

My nephew is going to be stoked.

So,you're the cool uncle in the family :cool:

Yep the cool uncle who singlehandedly has insured that his nephew will remain a virgin for an additional 2.4 years due to goon-arse card games :grin:

I still play and have 4 children and 5 grand children. I have been married to my second wife for almost 15 years and you should see some of the girls that are playing now. Where I live there is even an all girls magic club. The nerds are on the uprise.

Chances are you had children before Magic hit the market in '93... if this is the case, then you were in before the nerd infection :grin:

My two youngest were born in 1998 (while I owned a comic store) and 1999. They both play.

I had my store from '94 till '07 and I can tell you... those mid-90's years were tough weren't they?

Yep the cool uncle who singlehandedly has insured that his nephew will remain a virgin for an additional 2.4 years due to goon-arse card games :grin:

I still play and have 4 children and 5 grand children. I have been married to my second wife for almost 15 years and you should see some of the girls that are playing now. Where I live there is even an all girls magic club. The nerds are on the uprise.

Chances are you had children before Magic hit the market in '93... if this is the case, then you were in before the nerd infection :grin:

My two youngest were born in 1998 (while I owned a comic store) and 1999. They both play.

I had my store from '94 till '07 and I can tell you... those mid-90's years were tough weren't they?

I still remember the Pokemon craze of 1999 :ohnoez:

Almost every store closed down in my area. People by the droves were dumping their comic collections. It seemed more people wanted to sell than buy.

If you run across any more of the championship decks I would like them please.

I will look but I think that was it sir. I was amazed I found all those in a short comic box underneath boxes of mags. :)

they?

I made a lot of money selling Pokemon and Yugioh card at the local flea market and on Feebay. I was averaging $1,500 a month on Feebay and a $200-$500 on weekends at flea market.

they?

I made a lot of money selling Pokemon and Yugioh card at the local flea market and on Feebay. I was averaging $1,500 a month on Feebay and a $200-$500 on weekends at flea market.

Wow,just on Pokemon cards? :o

they?

Selling both. Now I make a lot selling Magic Cards. I made around $2,000 in a bout 2 month's time last summer buying them from yard sales and reselling them.

they?

they were super hot for a second or two :)

they?

lol

Are you going to answer my question? :baiting:

they?

In 2004 I put on a gaming/comic/toy show and the Pokemon league hosted a tournament there and 80 players showed up.

they?

Selling both. Now I make a lot selling Magic Cards. I made around $2,000 in a bout 2 month's time last summer buying them from yard sales and reselling them.

Wow,not bad for just selling game cards :applause:

they?

In 2004 I put on a gaming/comic/toy show and the Pokemon league hosted a tournament there and 80 players showed up.

80 players is still a lot hm