• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 12 - LAST NITE SPECIAL-SPEND $25 GET FIVE BLANKS FREE! - SEE PAGE 53

622 posts in this topic

SEALED & UNOPENED MAGIC THE GATHERING DECKS - $5 EACH

Theres all differnet kinds down thru here but I have scanned pretty much all the decks I have in the scans below... for example if you see eight Dark Steel decks in the scan, then I've got 8 of those. Just post which deck (s) you want and you got them.

0clooneython81711.jpg

:takeit: I want all 4 World Championship decks please.

again too slow holmes :slapfight:

bottom of page 8 rupp ;)

Theres all differnet kinds down thru here but I have scanned pretty much all the decks I have in the scans below... for example if you see eight Dark Steel decks in the scan, then I've got 8 of those. Just post which deck (s) you want and you got them.

0clooneython81711.jpg

bottom of page 8 rupp ;)

C'est la vie

0clooneython81711.jpg

bottom of page 8 rupp ;)

C'est la vie

Damn it man,speak English :makepoint:

Magic Guildpact Code of the Orzhov deck and Dark Steel Mindswarm deck

and the deck box for buying 5...

:takeit:

My nephew is going to be stoked.

So,you're the cool uncle in the family :cool:

Yep the cool uncle who singlehandedly has insured that his nephew will remain a virgin for an additional 2.4 years due to goon-arse card games :grin:

Yep the cool uncle who singlehandedly has insured that his nephew will remain a virgin for an additional 2.4 years due to goon-arse card games :grin:

:roflmao:

0clooneython81710.jpg

2x Master Blaster

2x Swarm & Slam

I still play and have 4 children and 5 grand children. I have been married to my second wife for almost 15 years and you should see some of the girls that are playing now. Where I live there is even an all girls magic club. The nerds are on the uprise.

Haven't taken a pic of these but we just finished them so...

SUPERNATURAL MULTI-SEASON DVD SET

supern.jpg

SEASON 1

SEASON 2

SEASON 3

SEASON 4

SEASON 5

ALL FIVE SEASONS = $30

Great show. We watched each set one time.

I still play and have 4 children and 5 grand children. I have been married to my second wife for almost 15 years and you should see some of the girls that are playing now. Where I live there is even an all girls magic club. The nerds are on the uprise.

Chances are you had children before Magic hit the market in '93... if this is the case, then you were in before the nerd infection :grin:

Chances are you had children before Magic hit the market in '93... if this is the case, then you were in before the nerd infection :grin:

Dude, he is doing a good job on his own. He plays Tuba in band.

No cure for Tuba :facepalm:

No cure for Tuba :facepalm:

lol

0clooneython81711.jpg

:takeit: 2x Ninjutsu

My two youngest were born in 1998 (while I owned a comic store) and 1999. They both play.