• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 12 : Guess The Grade

71 posts in this topic

Round 11 closes in less than 2 hours, Round 12 will end Saturday at 12:00 Noon, EST, 05/29. This book has the New label and White Pages.

Good Luck frown.gif

12a.jpg

12bb.jpg

8.0. I was dying to say 8.5, but I just can't bring myself to do it. So I am guessing 8.0. 893frustrated.gif

::::::::::::::::::EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am changing my answer to 7.0 based on the corner crease that I couldn't see. 893frustrated.gif

8.0. I was dying to say 8.5, but I just can't bring myself to do it. So I am guessing 8.0. 893frustrated.gif

Yo, are we looking at the same book?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Yes. Please note that you are way lower than everyone else. Please also note our relative positions on the rankings. tongue.gifhi.gif27_laughing.gif

Yes. Please note that you are way lower than everyone else. Please also note our relative positions on the rankings. tongue.gifhi.gif27_laughing.gif

Yes, I never ran with the crowd, and Please note, I've played twice - 2 books.

It's guess the CGC grade, not give your grade.

They don't take off much for that back cover crud below 9.0. confused-smiley-013.gif