• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killer Atlas War books. Lots and lots of nasty pre-code goodness. ALL SOLD!!!!!

72 posts in this topic

War #26 FN/VF Amazing, classic Russ Heath cover. This is the River City copy. It has a long but very light crease along the top cover edge, but otherwise this one is all killer. Severin interior art. Offwhite pages. Light dust shadow on back cover.

Seriously, seriously nice book. $70.00

War26-1.jpg

Guys, I just noticed that I cut off the edges of the scans on the War Adventures #12 and #4... there's nothing to report there - edges are fine. If it's keeping you from buying either of those books, let me know and I'll repost fresh scans.

That's all folks - thanks for the purchases so far! If the rest sell today, I'll get invoices out tonight.

Thanks!

Shep

Battle #18 FN- Classic Russ Heath flamethrower cover! Also has a Hitler story. Offwhite to light tan at edges. Nice flat copy of a tough book. $30.00

AtlasBattle18.jpg

:takeit:

Finally get to upgrade. :whee:

Got any more flamethrowers?

I like the EYE-rony of your description... Congrats to buyer and seller on a great book.

War Adventures #12 VG+ Classic Burgos cover. Very nice interior pages (white/offwhite). 2” tear on back cover, and some light creases. Great eye appeal overall. $15.00

Waradventures13.jpg

Battle #18 FN- Classic Russ Heath flamethrower cover! Also has a Hitler story. Offwhite to light tan at edges. Nice flat copy of a tough book. $30.00

AtlasBattle18.jpg

Finally get to upgrade. :whee:

Got any more flamethrowers?

Nope - that's all for the Atlas books!

Thanks for the buys!

Battle #37 FN/VF Amazing gloss on this book, with a few small spint creases and very light color scrapes at bottom left cover. Great Heath cover, and interior art by Joe Kubert (unsigned, but it’s Kubert for sure.) Offwhite to cream pages. $45.00

AtlasBattle37.jpg

:takeit: ...If it wasn't taken 13 seconds before my post.