• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action comics 2

62 posts in this topic

Nice! We will look back 10 years from now and think $12k was cheap!

It seems cheap right now, just not my collecting focus. But this is just so tough, and I think this is the prettiest copy I've seen in a very long time.

Agreed, Action 2 (restored or not) is harder to find than a Action 1 and it's price should reflect that.

They never do, Detective 28 is harder then Detective 27 but it's the same thing no one care. I wonder what this book would be worth if it had a superman cover and was just as rare. Would #2 be worth more then #1?

James G

Not a chance. The whole first appearance of Superman thing drives up demand beyond measure.

while your comments annoy me, I'm still impressed with your posting tricks (like uploading a complete video! well done).

Gator, PM me if you like and we can discuss a deal if you like.

I certainly appreciate the offer. As most on the boards will attest I generally work on small margins so i honestly can't even consider any offer that is not at least breaking 5 figures.

$111.11 5 figures :takeit:

:D

that works :grin:
:roflmao:

But seriously,that's one awesome book Gator (worship)

Wow! :applause:

Just checked the census, and this is the single highest graded copy

yes, restored, but still... Wow!!

Rick, nice offering! (thumbs u

Now, I'm thinking about it... (was leaning toward an Action 7, but...)

I have a cgc 8.0 restored action 7 available too (thumbs u

Wow! :applause:

Just checked the census, and this is the single highest graded copy

yes, restored, but still... Wow!!

Rick, nice offering! (thumbs u

Now, I'm thinking about it... (was leaning toward an Action 7, but...)

I have a cgc 8.0 restored action 7 available too (thumbs u

It is true ... Rick has everything (and he's a heck of a nice guy to boot) ! :o

(catrick wipes the drool from the monitor screen, gazes in awe at far and away the prettiest Action 2 he's ever seen)

Gorblimey what a beautiful book.

Got an affordable coverless laying around? lol

I'm a buyer @ $8,500 Gator.

What does this mean? (shrug)

It means someone doesn't know when to PM.

'cause now the next low baller knows to offer $8550.00.... :screwy:

Gator - perhaps you need to get one of those, and never worry about looking for vanilla coke zero.

http://www.jeremyperson.com/new-coke-dispensers/

I saw a few of those in a couple of burger joints in the DC area. like 10-15 flavors for each drink combination possible.

Word to the wise tho - Raspberry Coke Zero :facepalm: but, Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero, that was good.

Gator - perhaps you need to get one of those, and never worry about looking for vanilla coke zero.

I saw a few of those in a couple of burger joints in the DC area. like 10-15 flavors for each drink combination possible.

Word to the wise tho - Raspberry Coke Zero :facepalm: but, Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero, that was good.

Wait, wait.. WAIT. There's a Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero now?

we have one at our local 5 guys burger joint...

but for some reason, syrup/machine dispensed coke zero never tastes as good as the bottled version hm