• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Forget your forum name--whats your pimp name?

81 posts in this topic

Did you cancel Crisis, or what? Why is it that as soon as you promised to put me in, the new ones stopped coming? Whaddaya waitin' fer!!?? Get ta typing!!!!

sign-offtopic.gif

Did you cancel Crisis, or what? Why is it that as soon as you promised to put me in, the new ones stopped coming? Whaddaya waitin' fer!!?? Get ta typing!!!!

sign-offtopic.gif

I wrote a new chapter very recently. There wasn't a place to put you in that one, though. Don't worry, I'll find a spot. But patience is a must. Remember, I write for a living, so writing when I find a little time off isn't always on top of my to-do list. Right now I'm goofing around here because I have a book proposal due and I've worked all day on it and my brain is fried.

That said, I won't forget about Crisis. I just need to find a little time between projects.

-- Joanna

sign-offtopic.gif

I wrote a new chapter very recently. There wasn't a place to put you in that one, though. Don't worry, I'll find a spot. But patience is a must. Remember, I write for a living, so writing when I find a little time off isn't always on top of my to-do list. Right now I'm goofing around here because I have a book proposal due and I've worked all day on it and my brain is fried.

That said, I won't forget about Crisis. I just need to find a little time between projects.

-- Joanna

Save me!!!!

23_31_4.gif

Snowball

My real name: Funk Master D. Quick

My forum name: Silver Tongue Donut Flava

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

All the combinations of my real name were incredibly lame, so following the lead of Hobbes and Donut, my forum pimp name is:

Trick Magnet Zonker Tickle acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

My real name: Funk Master D. Quick

My forum name: Silver Tongue Donut Flava

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

All the combinations of my real name were incredibly lame, so following the lead of Hobbes and Donut, my forum pimp name is:

Trick Magnet Zonker Tickle acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

So what tricks do you do exactly with your tickle magnets, Zonk? tongue.gif

So what tricks do you do exactly with your tickle magnets, Zonk? tongue.gif

No, no, no...

Bean an elevated playa also means bean able to troll for new biznes for the firm-- that's where the Trick Magnet comes in.

The Zonker Tickle is just to keep the employees satisfied. thumbsup2.gif

Or something like that. crazy.gifrolleyes.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif