• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in an SS opp from Scott Blair

58 posts in this topic

I fear the official sign-up post may have fallen victim to the boards maintenance. Hopefully it can still be retrieved somehow. :wishluck:

In the meantime, check out this sketch Scott posted on his facebook page:

432373_10151321307315391_783435390_22584248_584346414_n.jpg

:o:o:o

Awesome!! :applause:

I fear the official sign-up post may have fallen victim to the boards maintenance. Hopefully it can still be retrieved somehow. :wishluck:

In the meantime, check out this sketch Scott posted on his facebook page:

432373_10151321307315391_783435390_22584248_584346414_n.jpg

:o:o:o

Awesome!! :applause:

That's unreal!!!!!! I want it!

Ok, so I've heard back from at least a few of you so I won't say who is getting what but here is what we will be seeing (and probably in this order fyi):

Psylocke

Blink

Emma Frost

Storm

Black Widow

Jean Grey

X-23

Jean Grey

and the last two are not locked yet but I believe they are

Scalet Witch

and MYSTERY GIRL, :lol: 1 in 10 chance of being any particular character from a list....

I really can't wait to see a few of these! :whee::banana:

and MYSTERY GIRL, :lol: 1 in 10 chance of being any particular character from a list....

and I presume this is your request! lol

Actually no! I didn't even get a book this time because Scott needed to put a limit of 10 on the opp. I'll pick one up from him at Heroes though. It's already been agreed on. Dagger (ala Cloak and Dagger)

Actually no! I didn't even get a book this time because Scott needed to put a limit of 10 on the opp. I'll pick one up from him at Heroes though. It's already been agreed on. Dagger (ala Cloak and Dagger)

Nice choice!

it's mine, he wouldn't let me send my list of 90 chacters to let scott pick, instead asking me to pick 10

Lady Death

Domino

Zatanna

Huntress

Black Cat

Phantom Lady

Star Fire

Raven

Bat Girl (Barbra Gorden)

Black Canary

can't wait for the susprise of who's picked

Nice choice!

If you've never seen my avitar zoomed out before....

i-RsZFTx8-X2.jpg

:lol: I actually have two :gossip:

The first one I had to change the alternator in my truck in the middle of nowhere somwhere past Atlanta on my way to Heroes so I could get in line at 7 am the next am when the doors opened, and this one I missed my flight home for. Both were well worth it. :thumbsup:

Nice choice!

If you've never seen my avitar zoomed out before....

i-RsZFTx8-X2.jpg

Awesome sketch Mike :applause: