• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comicon May 24th - 27th

151 posts in this topic

Unfortunately I can't go, but there are a couple exclusives I'd like to track down. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please let me know (PM). I'd be happy to pay you for your effort. Thanks!

Three weeks till preview night! :banana:

Send me those want lists folks. I will have around 10 really nice long boxes marked 50% off- some nice older issues of all types of genres.

Ed R

Ed, look forward to seeing you. I'll be busy with my "new" friend most of the con, but will def' make sure to hang out at the booth for awhile.

Unfortunately most of my $$ is now tied up in a second shop opening later this year. Perhaps we can do a trade, or payment plan on some of your books.

My friend is going crazy trying to finish her "Leeloo" costume, it's her first comic con, so it'll be a blast I'm sure. Look forward to meetin a few boardies, haven't traveled to a con in quite a few yrs.

Unfortunately I can't go, but there are a couple exclusives I'd like to track down. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please let me know (PM). I'd be happy to pay you for your effort. Thanks!

Can't make any promises, but shoot me a pm with your list. I'll see what I can do. How do the exclusives work anyways? Is there a booth that has them all, or are they all scattered? Can we order them in advance? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Can't make any promises, but shoot me a pm with your list. I'll see what I can do. How do the exclusives work anyways? Is there a booth that has them all, or are they all scattered? Can we order them in advance? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the offer, I think I've already gotten it taken care of though!

Most of the exclusives are usually only for sale at their respective vendor booths...the publishers/creators like to use them as a way to draw you to their booths. Typically you can't order them in advance.

Thanks for the offer, I think I've already gotten it taken care of though!

Most of the exclusives are usually only for sale at their respective vendor booths...the publishers/creators like to use them as a way to draw you to their booths. Typically you can't order them in advance.

Ahh, thanks! I just looked over the list, some look really cool! Which ones are ya gett? Just curious. Thanks for the info.

Just 2 weeks after this con, we have our comic con here in New Mexico. Stan Lee's going to be there, so I'll be subbing/pressing books for him. Can't wait for that, as I'm one of the few who has not met him yet.

Definitely getting excited. It's a great con for getting to some of the artist for sketches. Definitely getting another from Tucci and looking at 4 or 5 others!

Also got my Buck Rogers poster in the mail 2 days ago so I'm all set for some sigs from Erin Gray and Gil Gerard :cloud9:

First time i payed for parking in advance but if you go to phoenix comic con site. You can click on clickandpark.com and go ahead and pay for parking in advance if wanted too.

To anyone driving to the con, DO NOT park directly across the street and pay $12.

There is a garage one block south and one block west (4th ave?) and parking was only $5/day last year

I think it was 1st St. but, yeah, west of the convention center has all the little lots for cheap.

I parked at the convention center last year. Nice and convenient and I don't remember it being much on cost. It's also all covered which is nice since its supposed to be high 90's low 100's all 4 days.

The D-Backs are playing at home fri-sunday too so sat and sun could be tougher on parking if you don't go early.

I parked at the convention center last year. Nice and convenient and I don't remember it being much on cost. It's also all covered which is nice since its supposed to be high 90's low 100's all 4 days.

The D-Backs are playing at home fri-sunday too so sat and sun could be tougher on parking if you don't go early.

Yep Yep i will be at the saturday night game with the family these out the pics from our seats. looking forward to the game too.

dbackticketseats.png

By tjanse at 2012-05-09