• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Blair Sketch Opp - 10 spots only!

228 posts in this topic

From the office of the Mayor, in conjunction with the Bank of Asgard and GodofThunder, welcome to the first ever Scott Blair signature series opp!

Scott Blair is a freelance illustrator currently located in Tampa, Florida. His early professional work includes cover artwork for various wrestling dvds, including the 2005 Hardcore Homecoming event, for sale in Best Buy, FYE , and Walmart. He also created promotional artwork for various MMA and UFC fighters including Chuck “The Iceman†Liddell and Randy “The Natural†Couture. He has been creating custom pin-up artworks for commercial and private clients, ranging from t-shirt designs to airplane nose art. Scott’s pin-ups have been licensed for stickers, psp tubes, t-shirts, metal tin signs, trading cards, fantasy books and calendars. Scott, along with his gorgeous pin-up models, started the convention circuit in 2009 – promoting his pin-ups at various Comic, Tattoo and Horror shows around the states.

Pricing for this opp is ALL INCLUSIVE $130 or $140 fast-tracked (which I highly recommend). You can choose from an assortment of sketch covers that I will list later that Scott already has on hand or you are more than welcome to mail your own in if you do not like any of the ones listed and reduce the price by $5, which is all Scott is charging us for the blanks themselves.

Now for some examples of the sketch covers Scott has done in the past….

DSC0164-X2.jpg

i-K9h8bW6-X2.jpg

i-zx3D7rj-X2.jpg

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

ASM648SCGC96SS.jpg

Scott is very comfortable working on blanks and does killer work. So who thinks this would be a cool opp?

This opp is limited to the first 10 spots and based on the response we had to the interest thread they will move fast so put up the :takeit: sign to get in on this now. Pay via paypal to mycael_2000@yahoo.com

Here is the list of available covers:

X-Men #1 (5 copies)

Avengers #1 (3 copies)

Defenders #1 (1 copy)

Uncanny X-Force (1 copy)

Uncanny X-Men #1 (3 copies)

Incredible Hulk #1 (1 copy)

Avengers X-Sanction #1 (1 copy)

Thor #1 (2 copies)

Daredevil #1 (1 copy)

Ghost Rider #1 (1 copy)

Scarlet Spider #1 (1 copy)

X-Men #7 (1 copy)

If you would rather send in your own blank send it to:

Adonis Morejon

c/o Scott Blair Sketch Opp

1605 E. North Bay St.

Tampa,FL 33610

Hey can I have a pending :takeit:. I'm at work and just stealing a text.

So basically what you are saying is you lifted somebody's phone, logged on with your information to the boards, posted that message, logged out and then snuck the phone back before they noticed? That's worthy of a pending.... :lol: