• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15

12 posts in this topic

With out seeing all of the spine I feel like the spine creases and reading creases that we can see take it down to a 5.5. But then the chipping or piece out of the bottom takes it down to a 4.0. Great looking book overall.

I would request the seller to put up un-cropped scans. If an experienced comic seller puts up a scan like that my assumption is they are trying to make it look a little better than it is, or downright trying to hide something as they ought to know better. In either case probably a good idea to avoid.

The first PGM I put was unfortunately cropped similar to this one and I was given much of the same feedback. I would suggest putting up another scan to show all the edges, using a white piece of paper as a background will help your scanner pick up the margins. Based on what is visible I would say 4.5 though.